Friday, May 18, 2007

eLive07 and TeachMeet07

I have the next post on the Computer Workshop (Schools Computing: The Future) almost ready to go but I thought I'd sneak this one in first...

I thoroughly enjoyed the eLive event in Edinburgh last year (it was well blogged about - mostly with the tag eLive2006) and now, eLive 2007 is just around the corner. If you can come along, it will be well worth your while. If you can't make it, I suspect there'll be lots to read - my guess would be to look for the eLive2007 tag.

05 JJ ScotsEduBlog
05 JJ ScotsEduBlog,
originally uploaded by DavidDMuir
I'm pleased that there will be another TeachMeet at the end of this year's eLive. Ewan has already written a blog post about it (TeachMeet07 - 3rd Edition of the ScotEduBlogger unconference) and there is a TeachMeet07 Wiki on the ScotsEduBlogs site where you can see what's happening, offer to help or sign up to come along. (It is, more or less, the first anniversary of the first ScotsEduBlogs TeachMeet, although, at the time of that first meeting we hadn't invented the name TeachMeet. The first event to carry that name was TeachMeet06 - the get together that coincided with SETT06.)

...And of course, if you can't make it in person, just watch for the TeachMeet07 tag. :-)


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: