Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Initiative

I decided I'd been intimidated long enough by my newsreader package. :-)


Banksy
Originally uploaded by DavidDMuir
I am well behind with my blog reading and the number of unread messages reported by my aggregator was frighteningly high. I decided to take action and delete some subscriptions (which I think I'll probably not miss) and mark everything else as read so I can start afresh.

However, before updating, I sampled a few posts at random just to see what was there before I sent it to the electronic dustbin. One that caught my eye was a link to a page of quotes from Banksy. (Unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw it... but thank you, whoever you were!) We had spotted a couple of Banksy's while on holiday so I was interested anyway, but the quotes are fun and challenging. I suspect many would be useful discussion starters in school.

My favourite is the one that gives the title to this post:
A lot of people never use their initiative because nobody told them to.
What's your favourite Banksy quote?


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: