Thursday, September 04, 2008

Imagine you threw a party...

...and all your RSS feeds turned up!


Ewan @ TeachMeet
Originally uploaded by DavidDMuir
If I remember correctly, this is a quote from a David Warlick podcast. If you see your RSS feed as an extended set of fellow explorers and learners, finding them all at the same party could be exciting (assuming you find learning exciting!). That certainly describes the feeling I got the when I attended the first TeachMeet at SETT. The group of people assembled, and the stuff we talked about, means it remains in my mind as one of the best learning events I have ever attended.

I'm pleased to say therefore that planning is now underway for TeachMeet08 @ The Scottish Learning Festival (9th edition). If you want to be excited about learning, head to the TeachMeet wiki and get involved!

No comments: