Friday, February 10, 2012

Fun On Friday #137: Keith Harris and Orville

It never occurred to me that I would post something by Keith Harris and Orville and describe it as "fun"... but this is brilliant. (Although, please note the declaration of interest at the bottom of the post.)

Watch and enjoy:


Excellent! Move over Eminem, here comes Kayanoh.

It is an advert for the SIM only, no contract, mobile company. They offer some great deals. For example you can get 250 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited web for just £10 a month. And unlike some networks, there is no "fair use" clause on the data usage - unlimited really means unlimited.

If you are interested in getting a free SIM with £5 of credit, try the link below but remember to read the declaration of interest before you do.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Declaration of interest: This amused me so much, I think I would have posted it as a Fun on Friday anyway but I should point out that if you use the link above to order a SIM, I get 500 points when it is activated. And what do points make... well to be honest, I'm not sure but I think I can use them to get a discount on future charges.

So, shameless profiteering or a good Fun on Friday. Let me know what you think.

No comments: