Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

I've been on holiday and although I was sad enough to take my laptop on with me (more about this in a later post) I was rarely near the Internet. I made a couple of quick comments when I was plugged into cyberspace, but this is the first time I've had the chance to sit down and think about a full blog entry.

Before the next tale of woe about the state of my research (and "state" is the operative word), I was pleased to notice that I have had more than a thousand visits to my blog. It's sad I know to watch the numbers like that, but there it is... "My name is David and I am a geek". I suspect a good few of the recent visits have been because of the del.icio.us guide I put together and that the numbers visiting have already dropped back to their normal low levels... but it was good to break the thousand.

...Now, hopefully there is time for a quick blog entry on my research before I start painting the house again.

Tags:

No comments: