Thursday, September 01, 2005

All I do to you is talk talk

| Lo que llevo en mi bolso - 6 |
| Lo que llevo en mi bolso - 6 |,
originally uploaded by arquera.
I have tried to keep up with blog reading, but poor time management has meant that I haven't got around to writing anything for a while.

One of the topics that caught my eye in my hurried snatches of blog reading made me think about what I'm doing wrong in this blog. I don't think I've really not got the hang of this blogging lark. I think I rant too much and listen too little. The topic that brought this home to me was a series of blog entries about distributed conversations. David Warlick seems to have kicked it off and it was then picked up by Will, Alan and Ewan (among others). I'm still reading and digesting all of this (I am a bear of very little brain) but one of the messages I have picked up is that I need to listen and respond to conversations more and rant less.

I can't promise a rant free zone, but I'll try to show that I'm listening!

Tags: | | | | | | |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.