Tuesday, November 29, 2005

All new and improved...

Back in July I posted a guide to del.icio.us and it seemed to be fairly well received. Well, I've updated it a bit. It's not a major re-write, so I've called it Delicious 1_2.

The first change you might notice is the title page. I was never happy with the old name, so it is now called Simply Delicious. The cover page still looks a bit naff though... Maybe I'll fix that in the next version. I've also updated screen shots and tweaked the text to take account of the changes in del.icio.us (changes for the better I think). The biggest difference I've made, is to beef up the RSS/Bloglines section. It seemed to me that the real value of RSS only becomes obvious once you start subscribing to a number of feeds, so I encourage people to subscribe to a blog feed and a couple of news feeds as well as a del.icio.us feed.

As before, all suggestions will be gratefully received. Let me know what you think.

Update: Someone emailed to let me know that the pdf file was not readable on all platforms. I've re-saved it with a different pdf creator and re-posted. The link above is to the new version. Let me know if you still have any problems viewing it.

Tags: | | | | |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
Nice document, thanks.
You might like:
Quick Online Tips: Absolutely Del.icio.us - Complete Tool Collection